Job – SEO Analyst & Digital Marketer
What You’ll Do:
- Assessment and development of SEO strategy for individual clients and function as SEO expert
- Keyword analysis, research and development. Employ metrics such as keyword volume and revenue into SEO strategy
- Utilization and testing of PPC data in SEO strategy
- Hands-on optimization; improving site and internal linking architecture, UX, page construction, meta-data, content, and SEO copywriting
- Implementing Off-site strategy: link-building, content marketing, organic social and PR
- Call-to-action A/B and multivariate testing
- Analysis of performance in Google Analytics/Adobe Omniture and measurement of SEO strategy
- Guidance and best practices on leveraging new tech for clients, including, but not limited to: AMPs, PWAs, YouTube, App Store(s) Optimization, etc.
- Track and report on campaign results, data analysis, and hold bi-weekly campaign status calls
- Excellent written and verbal communication of strategy and recommendations
- Stay abreast of latest search engine changes and updates
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Marketing, Advertising, Engineering, Finance, Computer Science, or Math
- 1+ years of solid experience in SEO with proven track record
- Strong understanding of search engine algorithms and updates
- Experience with SEO tools, Google Analytics, Adwords, Search Console, ranking tools, BrightEdge, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog, SEMRush, etc.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent analytical & problem solving skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize tasks, multitask and manage time efficiently
- Self-starter approach to work, with an eagerness to consistently meet and exceed objectives and take on more responsibility
- Working knowledge of popular CMS’: WordPress, Drupal, Shopify, Magento, etc.
- Ability to work in teams and/or individually to meet client goals
- Passion for the world of SEO!
What You’ll Get:
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive health benefits
- Fast tracked growth with quarterly reviews
- Learning & Development opportunities
- Team Building, Wellness, and Community Engagement activities
- Flexible work schedule and supportive maternity policy
- Unlimited snacks, catered lunches, happy hours & other celebrations
- PerkSpot Discounts, Gym Membership Subsidies, and More!
If you are ready for the challenge please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org